We have quite a few kids -- and they are allllll doing well!! I am so impressed. Usually you get the ones that just stare at you, and we had one yesterday, but Elsa told them I wouldn't take their picture if they didn't sing, so he started to sing.
Today -- I took his picture. :)
Our drama kids are FANTASTIC. I think they're going to do an excellent job on Sunday! They have good chemistry together and are funny! -- all of them. It will be great. and I am looking forward to the rest of the week.
On another note -- I think I have seriously hurt my back. And now is NOT the time for the to happen. This morning driving in to Richardson, it hurt so much to push the gas pedal and to move my leg to the left to push the brake that it literally brought tears to my eyes. I even took Advil from Kim. I NEVER take Advil. . .
Oh well.
I'll post pictures later -- it's hard to do choreography AND take pictures. I wish I had a photog who could just take pictures -- good pictures.
And another random side note -- I REALLY want this camera bag.
All for now - shower then bed. I'm pooped!

No comments:
Post a Comment