Dear God, it's me Emilee.
You know how some people have a plan -- where they will go to school, what degree they will get, what job, when and who they will marry -- and it works? Well, my plans never work out. I know you're aware of this, I just have a need to say it.
I'm also tired. I'm tired of my plans never working. I'm tired of getting paid by the hour. But, I don't even know what I want anymore. I have a degree, and am working on a second, but I have no idea what I want. Even if I DID know, it wouldn't work anyway.
Actually, I do know what I want.
I want to live in a decent apartment or house or something.
I want to have a vacuum cleaner that actually works.
I want to have a "kitty litter room".
I want a comfortable couch, and perhaps another chair so more than 2 people can actually be in the apartment at the same time.
I want a Honda Insight.
I want a soda fountain -- in my house. It will only serve Coke, DP, A&W Rootbeer (for my BFF) and Sprite.
I want a washer and dryer because paying $2.25 a load stinks.
Oh, and I want a way to make it happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment